Click for large image

2004.010.000.jpg

2004.010.000.jpg

Zion Church

Zion Church shone here in the background (Chapel Hill School in foreground) was located in what was once Wolftown. Religious services were held at the home of Zenos Everitt when later in 1851, when the congregation separated from Columbia and Hainesburg, a small church was built on the hill, now the intersection of Ramsayburg and Sarepta Roads. A newer church replaced the older one in 1875.The church was later torn down and a home was built on the existing foundation.